Thursday, December 19, 2013

Dhoom 3 The movie

On Friday a 3 on the screen release. eagerly awaiting this film. film hero Abhishek Bachchan has also participated in the promotion of the film Carta and claimed that the real hero of the movie Dhoom. Abhishek film "Dhoom 2" Police Inspector Jai Dixit are playing the role of ' Dhoom 2 ' waiting for the performance of the actor said"I'm just afraid that I have a morning uthunga, I have no film.

"It happens to every actor fears it AWE us every Friday. God forbid, but if a ' 3 ' won't go away tomorrow, the people will stop me movies." anointed, "said splash ' was my first hit. it is therefore for me this movie is my emotional bonding with significantly has anointed year 2000 stepped into Bollywood film ' refugee ' he ' splash '' Youth ', ' blaphmastar ', ' Dhoom 2 ', ' bunty and babli ', ' Government ' and ' friendly ' is like making movies in the film world. "PA" and also acted to deal with the criticisms positivity. Abhishek said, "are the three great artist in my house to my point extremely clear and they should do the same.

He said, "I am positive manner in accordance with all the negative is only a periodic exercise and try to improve." said Abhishek Bachchan film Dhoom 3 film but only Aamir Khan Aamir, Katrina-Abhishek and Uday's film treats all the awesome job by all and expect good movie is created that we expect people to live up to for his protean use. know that a splash of The three part working Abhishek Bachchan has amassed tremendous reputation in both parts. He Jai Dixit's character is still alive in jahan people. so both of the parts that a consecration of this third part will also hit.